Sourcing new staff whether it is temporary or permanent can be a drain on your resources and time.
What goes into the process of recruiting in schools?
- Your own time
- Writing and arranging adverts
- Advertising costs
- Thorough reference and vetting checks in line with Dfe requirements and safer recruitment guidelines
- DBS Costs
- Issuing information packs and job descriptions
- Writing and issuing letters
- Stationery, photocopying and postage costs
- Managing responses, calculating and evaluating responses
- Collecting equal opportunities information
- Arranging interviews
- Time on the telephone co-ordinating the whole process
- Invitation to interview and reference chasing
- Long-listing, short-listing and matching individuals to specific criteria
All this on top of your very long to do list!
Wouldn’t it be easier to use an education recruitment expert?
Finding the right experts for the right job can be a daunting prospect, however it is critical for permanent recruitment.
Kernow Ed will develop a bespoke recruitment service for your school and requirements, being cost effective and time saving without compromising on quality
- There will be no risk
- We offer a money back guarantee (on permanent vacancies)
- No placement; No fee
It’s as simple as that, register your vacancy here or call one of our education experts.
- We will take a full Job description and specification including any specific requirements
- We will arrange face to face interviews or free trial mornings/afternoons to observe the candidates’ skills first hand (try before you buy).
This will be for both long term and permanent vacancies.
- We will search our database and advertise using specialist and effective methods, and continue to search on your behalf until we successfully fill the vacancy.
- Once a candidate has been placed we remain in contact with you to ensure that you are totally satisfied with their performance.
Kernow Ed will strive to source and match candidates to Jobs and person specifications specific to your school’s requirements.
- We will provide you with a final short list as required
- There are no upfront fees and Kernow Ed provide a Money Back Guarantee,
- A one of fee is charged when you appoint a candidate as a result of this comprehensive bespoke service.
Kernow Ed will support as much or as little as required by the school. We tailor our recruitment solution to your school’s needs.